Ivy Gate Farm happily calls Shady Maples Farms our home. Located just south of the Oaks/Blenheim Equestrian Park, Ivy Gate riders enjoy their own private riding facility. There also are acres of trails in and around the foothills of San Juan Capistrano.
If you are interested in boarding your horse at Shady Maples, please contact Roy Chevallier at 949 315 5132 or email@example.com
He will be happy to give you an overview of the boarding program and the options/availability.
- Newly expanded and renovated private jumping arena with vinyl fencing, GGT footing, viewing area and horse show quality jumps.
- Lighted arena w/excellent footing
- Bullpen and 2 turnouts
- Feed room
- Tack room w/individual lockers
- Private grooming area
- All barns are equipped with automated Fly Guard system
- 12x12 box stalls
- 12x24 "in & out" stalls fully and partially covered
-Mare motel type stalls 12x24
- 24 or 48 ft. "backyards" attached to some of our box stalls
- Pipe corrals available occasionally
**Shady Maples offers either Alfalfa or Timothy hay.
**Full grooming service and extra feed is available.
28411 San Juan Creek Road, San Juan Capistrano, California 92675, United States
08:00 am – 06:00 pm
Our private jumping arena has gotten even better! Shady Maples has been generous in renovating our entire arena to be state of the art. New vinyl fencing, special water cannons for watering, new base, new footing, and GGT footing. We are so excited for the benefits this brings to our horses. New arena will be built and ready to go October 15, 2021.
Pictures are from 10/13/21 Almost done!!