Ivy Gate Farm happily calls Tar Farms our home. Located just south of the Oaks/Blenheim Equestrian Park, Ivy Gate riders enjoy their own private riding facility. There also are acres of trails in and around the foothills of San Juan Capistrano.
If you are interested in boarding your horse at Tar Farms, please contact Joyce Hoffman at (949) 306-6755. She will be happy to give you an overview of the boarding program and the options/availability.
- Newly expanded, private jumping arena with improved drainage and new footing
- Lighted arena w/excellent footing
- Bullpen and 2 turnouts
- Show-quality jumps
- Feed room
- Tack room w/individual lockers
- Private grooming area
- All barns are equipped with automated Fly Guard system
- 12x12 box stalls
- 12x24 "in & out" stalls
- 24 or 48 ft. "backyards"
- Pipe corrals available occasionally
**Tar Farms offers either Alfalfa or Timothy hay.
**Full grooming service and extra feed is available.
28411 San Juan Creek Road, San Juan Capistrano, California 92675, United States
08:00 am – 06:00 pm